Miami & Beaches
Collected by Mary Ramos
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Let me put the good news front and center: This is not your father’s Ritz-Carlton (nor your mother’s). For example take the infinity pool, which practically drops you in the Atlantic. Then, there’s the art deco décor,...
1200 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
No Name Harbor provided calm, and secret, waters to pirates darting around the Florida Keys. Now it provides safe harbor to pricey yachts and lowly jet skis darting around Miami. Boater’s Grill provides Cuban fare with a luxury view no matter how...
6747 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
Crandon Park’s beautiful two-mile beach on Key Biscayne is known for its pristine sand and calm waters, as well as its mangroves, coastal dunes, and sea grass beds. There’s also an amusement center as well as a nature center where you can see...
140 NE 39th St #136, Miami, FL 33137, USA
A cookie that luxuriates in silky chocolate and fresh walnuts is utterly apropos for the location – the Palm Court in the heart of Miami’s Design District, which is anchored on the other three corners by Bulgari, Panerai, and Tourbillon and is...
1103 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Go for the view, enjoy the food and linger amidst the art. At water’s edge under a hanging garden overlooking the bridge to Miami Beach, Verde restaurant at the Perez Art Museum offers a menu that is fresh and inventive yet comfortable. Generous...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 Travel News How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021