Collected by Andrea
1424 20th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An out-of-the-way location (you need a taxi to get here from Ocean Drive or Collins Ave), but still in South Beach means that you will encounter just as many locals as tourists (if not more of the former) at this "sushi-pub." And that is a good...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This upscale, all day "diner" may be slightly hidden in the lobby of the W Hotel, however this Miami outpost of the popular NYC restaurant is a great place to grab a bite either pre or post beach. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December