Collected by Jorge Garcia
24775 SW 87th Ave, Cutler Bay, FL 33190, USA
This place has a great laid-back vibe and is open air, right on the water, with live music, and great drinks. My favorite is the Smoked Fish Dip served with Fresh Tortilla Chips, Crackers, Jalapenos & Pepperoncini...
9610 Old Cutler Rd, Miami, FL 33156, USA
Red Fish Grill restaurant is housed in what was originally the Matheson Hammock beach pavilion, a throwback to Miami's bygone era of leisure and sophistication. Whether dining outside under the palms at the edge of Biscayne Bay or in the historic...
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
The Coral Gables Biltmore Hotel is a luxury hotel in Coral Gables. It was built in 1926 and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1996. It served as a hospital during World War II and some have claimed the hotel to be haunted. At one time...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter