Collected by Jorge Garcia
24775 SW 87th Ave, Cutler Bay, FL 33190, USA
This place has a great laid-back vibe and is open air, right on the water, with live music, and great drinks. My favorite is the Smoked Fish Dip served with Fresh Tortilla Chips, Crackers, Jalapenos & Pepperoncini...
9610 Old Cutler Rd, Miami, FL 33156, USA
Red Fish Grill restaurant is housed in what was originally the Matheson Hammock beach pavilion, a throwback to Miami's bygone era of leisure and sophistication. Whether dining outside under the palms at the edge of Biscayne Bay or in the historic...
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
The Coral Gables Biltmore Hotel is a luxury hotel in Coral Gables. It was built in 1926 and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1996. It served as a hospital during World War II and some have claimed the hotel to be haunted. At one time...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country