Collected by Rob Walton
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Today, The Betsy Hotel's exterior stands as one of the surviving examples of Florida Georgian architecture in South Beach. Sitting on historic Ocean Drive, the hotel is the perfect symbol for Miami's fusion of old and new. In 2009 the hotel...
723 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An economical and healthy choice for South Florida locals isDeco Bike, the new bike sharing program in South Beach. If you have to run an errand, grab lunch or get a good workout in, purchase a membership online and rent a bike from any of many...
1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The 142-room SLS Hotel South Beach opened late last year, combining rich Art Deco style with a modern edge. World-famous designer Phillipe Stark uses his imaginational dreams to construct the abstract style hotel, with dark hallways and brightly...
1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Australian TV-chef personality Curtis Stone, who recently opened his first U.S. restaurant, Maude, in L.A., says he jumps at a chance to visit Miami just so he can stay at the Delano in South Beach. “I might even go as far as to say it's one of my...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village