Collected by Julia Anglen
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Let me put the good news front and center: This is not your father’s Ritz-Carlton (nor your mother’s). For example take the infinity pool, which practically drops you in the Atlantic. Then, there’s the art deco décor,...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Living Room within the W Hotel is always swarming the beautiful people before a night out in Miami. The menu prides itself on quality ingredients and freshness, incorporating a variety of infusions, molecular mixology and other special...
1001 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
For a little Latin flair and a fun night out, head to Baru Urbano in Mary Brickell Village. The stand-alone buildings reflect a lodge vibe, but it's chock-full of Latin influences. Be sure to try some of the tequila-based cocktails and the...
1775 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local