Collected by Cathleen Richards
248 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
When in Coral Gables, enjoy the finer things in life: freshly baked baguettes, truffles, and gold leaf–flecked chocolate ganache cake. Chocolate Fashion—an artisanal bakery, chocolatierie, patisserie, and confiserie—on Miracle Mile covers the...
2390 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Panther Coffee, in the ultra-cool Wynwood Art District and two other Miami locations, makes all drinks and brews to order, specializing in cortaditos, espressos, and roasting their own beans. It’s a hip spot with a Pacific Northwest...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys