Collected by Danielle Peterson
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Looking for some down-home comfort food with an upscale twist? Head to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, named one of Bon Appétit’s 50 Best New Restaurants and whose fried chicken was declared the best in the South by Southern Living...
10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33156, USA
While I went to the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden for their annual Chocolate Festival, I took time to walk around and found a little spot I'd previously overlooked. With a nearby bench, I took in a few moments to enjoy the sound of the water...
1001 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
One thing I didn’t expect upon arrival in South Beach is the massive amount of Art Deco architecture lining its streets. With about 750 Art Deco buildings within a square mile, South Beach is home to one of the world’s largest concentrations,...
1200 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
No Name Harbor provided calm, and secret, waters to pirates darting around the Florida Keys. Now it provides safe harbor to pricey yachts and lowly jet skis darting around Miami. Boater’s Grill provides Cuban fare with a luxury view no matter how...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet