Collected by Gilles Guilbert
Miami, FL, USA
After an rewarding lunch, walk around the Design District to find more stylistic inspiration. Lighting, tiles, and funky furniture collections, art galleries, and specialty clothing stores are fun to explore. Still in development, the neighborhood...
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Within Miami's most famed Fontainebleau Hotel is an gastronomic superpower, but it's the mixology by bartender Hector Aceveda that really sets the eatery apart. Try some of the innovative cocktails using food products and specialty preparation. A...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This upscale, all day "diner" may be slightly hidden in the lobby of the W Hotel, however this Miami outpost of the popular NYC restaurant is a great place to grab a bite either pre or post beach. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019