Collected by Aimee Bruederle
400 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Lincoln Road is a pedestrians-only boulevard in the heart of South Beach and one of the most popular places to visit in the area. Lined with shops and restaurants in historic Art Deco buildings and shaded by tall trees and...
2390 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Panther Coffee, in the ultra-cool Wynwood Art District and two other Miami locations, makes all drinks and brews to order, specializing in cortaditos, espressos, and roasting their own beans. It’s a hip spot with a Pacific Northwest...
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
222 14th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Deuce a dive bar that has been in Miami for 99 years. The bar is filled with locals, most of which are repeat guests. There is still a new look of hipsters and trendy types to enjoy the enjoying the 11-hour happy hour from 8am-7pm. It's not at...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States