Collected by Sandra Thai
1103 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
The intimate Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) opened its doors off Biscayne Boulevard in December 2013, offering world-class exhibitions, outdoor sculptures, and spaces for art, relaxation, and dining. Prior to entering the three-story...
4040 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137, USA
“Zaha Hadid was the recipient of Design Miami’s first Designer of the Year award in 2005. I commissioned her to design Elastika, an installation for the atrium of the Moore Building. The white sculpture is a futuristic contrast to its...
Lincoln Building, 350 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami is filled with celebrity chefs, creative cuisine and the tastes of several cultures within the city. Miami Food Tours offers a 3-hour culinary adventure through South Beach. The tour will combine delicious food and drink tastings with...
1525 NW 56th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
Fort Lauderdale Air Tours conduct scenic and adventurous flights over Fort Lauderdale beaches, and the spectacular Florida Everglades. The plane departs from Pompano Beach and soars over the ocean and along the beach, providing views of the...
3015 Grand Ave, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Fat Tuesday, on the second floor of a small oceanside mall, offers beautiful Atlantic views with a variety of beach appropriate drink specials. Check out the colorful row of Slurpee-like frozen drinks, already prepared for quick delivery. The...
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Let me put the good news front and center: This is not your father’s Ritz-Carlton (nor your mother’s). For example take the infinity pool, which practically drops you in the Atlantic. Then, there’s the art deco décor,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna