Collected by jena
1545 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
Pool + Beach service is ace, they have a great team here. The hotel is pretty large but manageable and I really like the style. Lots of cool amenities to make you feel good about staying here ( organic toiletries, fancy bedding, high end goodies...
1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Today, The Betsy Hotel's exterior stands as one of the surviving examples of Florida Georgian architecture in South Beach. Sitting on historic Ocean Drive, the hotel is the perfect symbol for Miami's fusion of old and new. In 2009 the hotel...
150 20th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Situated oceanfront on Collins Avenue in the shadow of The Setai (South Beach’s tallest and most expensive hotel), Townhouse is a humble Art Deco concrete building trimmed in red with two very cool venues hidden inside, a subterranean ramen...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos