Collected by N
2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
The Miami Beach EDITION Hotel opened in 2014, creating a new space for travelers and locals to lounge, dance, eat, drink and play. The highlight is Basement, a 2,000-sf ice skating rink and nightclub with high windows and gliding dancers. The...
2000, 1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Board a 65-foot Viking fishing yacht and sped the day throwing out a line in search of salmon, snapper and other exotic fish in the blue Atlantic. The Ritz-Carlton South Beach now offers the 'Catch of the Stay' program where guests will enjoy a...
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Nikki Beach Club offers the Miami experience that you would probably see in a movie. White lounge chairs and cabanas sitting on white sand with everyone dressed in chic white linen outfits partying and people watching...Well the linen outfits may...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter