Collected by Linda
1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
If you are into contemporary art, and of course people watching – this is a MUST! Forget the main 'Art Basel Miami' (which can be a little pretentious and stuffy) – just explore all the surrounding exhibitions on the 'Beach' and in my...
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Joe's is as Historic as Miami Beach gets (they are celebrating their 100th anniversary in 2012). Open only in "season" - any seafood lover cannot miss the sweet, sweet stone crab meat on offer here. MY TIP is to skip the restaurant and go to the...
1427 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
So I decided to try Barton G "The Restaurant" at a friend's suggestion. The presentations are no less than over the top and the food is pretty good. I won't say it's the best spot in Miami but it's certainly a fun dining spot. I found the lobster...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico