Collected by Cris Cross
1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
If you are into contemporary art, and of course people watching – this is a MUST! Forget the main 'Art Basel Miami' (which can be a little pretentious and stuffy) – just explore all the surrounding exhibitions on the 'Beach' and in my...
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Of all of the night clubs in Miami, LIV is the most famous. Located at the Fontainebleau Hotel the club fuses the appeal of an ultra exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. With over 18,000 sf of beams, LED lights and VIP lounges, LIV sets...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun