Collected by Jimmy Zhu
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
While visiting Old Havana, I couldn't resist a photograph of this elderly cigar smoker. She added some local color to a wonderful day in the historic and colonial heart of Havana. Old Havana is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a beautifully...
Gran Car, Santa Ana e/ Marino y Boyeros, Nuevo Vedado (Ministerio de Transporte), La Habana, Cuba
America isn't the only country infatuated with the automobile. Cuba loves its cars too. What's considered a classic car in the United States is just a daily driver in this country limited to fixing up fixer-uppers due to trade issues. I'm betting...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter