Collected by Jimmy Zhu
Old Havana, Havana, Cuba
While visiting Old Havana, I couldn't resist a photograph of this elderly cigar smoker. She added some local color to a wonderful day in the historic and colonial heart of Havana. Old Havana is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a beautifully...
Gran Car, Santa Ana e/ Marino y Boyeros, Nuevo Vedado (Ministerio de Transporte), La Habana, Cuba
America isn't the only country infatuated with the automobile. Cuba loves its cars too. What's considered a classic car in the United States is just a daily driver in this country limited to fixing up fixer-uppers due to trade issues. I'm betting...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local