Collected by AFAR Explorer
1787 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
On Miami Beach, you'll find a variety of sushi restaurants, al fresco eateries and bistros, but sometimes all you crave is a good steak. At PB Steak, you'll bite into warm, tender cuts of meat with smoky flavors and sumptuous side dishes. The...
431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Tongue and Cheek is a unique treat in the middle of world-famous South Beach. Although Miami is "south of the south," you can still get some of your favorite Southern dishes with a sophisticated twist. The restaurant’s interior design includes...
1220 16th St, Miami, FL 33139, USA
When you first show up at Bodega, you could easily mistake it for a popular neighborhood taqueria. Between the Airstream trailer serving tacos and the picnic tables, it looks like a low-key spot. It is that, but as you see the Ubers full of models...
1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Looking for some down-home comfort food with an upscale twist? Head to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, named one of Bon Appétit’s 50 Best New Restaurants and whose fried chicken was declared the best in the South by Southern Living...
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles