Collected by AFAR Explorer
1787 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
On Miami Beach, you'll find a variety of sushi restaurants, al fresco eateries and bistros, but sometimes all you crave is a good steak. At PB Steak, you'll bite into warm, tender cuts of meat with smoky flavors and sumptuous side dishes. The...
431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Tongue and Cheek is a unique treat in the middle of world-famous South Beach. Although Miami is "south of the south," you can still get some of your favorite Southern dishes with a sophisticated twist. The restaurant’s interior design includes...
1220 16th St, Miami, FL 33139, USA
When you first show up at Bodega, you could easily mistake it for a popular neighborhood taqueria. Between the Airstream trailer serving tacos and the picnic tables, it looks like a low-key spot. It is that, but as you see the Ubers full of models...
1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Looking for some down-home comfort food with an upscale twist? Head to Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, named one of Bon Appétit’s 50 Best New Restaurants and whose fried chicken was declared the best in the South by Southern Living...
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter