Collected by AFAR Explorer
3456 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Nestled in midtown Miami, Bardot is a lounge that locals love due to its low-key vibe and speakeasy-like setting. The lounge feels more like someone's home than a bar, with bookshelves lining the walls, filled with random items and stacks of...
2531 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Wood Tavern epitomizes the Miami art/hipster vibe found in the new 'it' neighborhood, Wynwood. The bar appears like a standard dive in the front, but the outdoor oasis has picnic tables, a few games, strings of lights, and tons of graffiti—the...
2826 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
The Electric Pickle is a boutique entertainment and music venue located in downtown Miami's Design District/Wynwood area. This area is the most popular location for those wanting to escape the velvet rope of South Beach. The beats pump inside the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna