Collected by Kelli Elmer
1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Pool + Beach service is ace, they have a great team here. The hotel is pretty large but manageable and I really like the style. Lots of cool amenities to make you feel good about staying here ( organic toiletries, fancy bedding, high end goodies...
1001 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Wolfsonian, at Florida International University in South Beach, is one of Miami’s most interesting museums. Throughout the expansive space, you’ll find a collection devoted to charting the period between 1850 and 1950 that changed the...
1144 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Hotel Victor, located along buzzing Ocean Drive in South Beach originated in the 1930s as one of the original art deco Gregorian style buildings that drape the streets of Miami Beach. This year, the hotel went through a full renovation, upgrading...
2390 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Panther Coffee, in the ultra-cool Wynwood Art District and two other Miami locations, makes all drinks and brews to order, specializing in cortaditos, espressos, and roasting their own beans. It’s a hip spot with a Pacific Northwest...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
This upscale, all day "diner" may be slightly hidden in the lobby of the W Hotel, however this Miami outpost of the popular NYC restaurant is a great place to grab a bite either pre or post beach. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles