Collected by Mi
93, Lebuh Chulia, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
by Joe Rosli Sidek There are Indian coffee shops everywhere in George Town. Kapitan’s is newer, and they have the nicest roti. 93 Lebuh Chulia 60/4-264-1191. This story appeared in the September/October 2010 issue. See all of Joe Rosli Sidek’s...
29, Church St, Georgetown, 10200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
In Penang the mansion houses are very much worth a visit. Pinang Peranakan Mansion is a lot of fun, you will find the Malaysian Chinese or Baba Nyonya culture reflected in the way the house is decorated. Also fun to see is the mixage of vintage...
89, Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Every street in George Town has a story, and Lebuh Armenian is no different. Once occupied by Armenian merchants, it is now a testament to George Town's startling diversity and enduring beauty. Encompassing landmark temples, artists' galleries and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign