Collected by florey he
20 Rue Saint-Martin, 75004 Paris, France
Having a fancy meal in a restaurant with Michelin star is one of the mission I set for myself in Paris. I chose Benoit because it's near the apartment I stayed and many of my friends suggested me to give it a go. Benoit is a very traditional...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security