mi buenos aires
Collected by Alejandra
Barrio Histórico, Col Del Sacramento, Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
A day or overnight trip to Colonia Del Sacramento in Uruguay is a great way to spend your time, if you have some free when you are in Buenos Aires. The boat ride over was quick and entertaining, as there were a group of musicians travelling as...
Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina
not your typical place to visit whilst on holidays but this cemetery is actually one of BA's leading attraction. I absolutely loved getting lost in this city of tombs, not knowing what the next corner would bring me. well worth a visit
Bolívar 970, C1066 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nothing better than to walk amidst the stalls of San Telmo market on a crisp Sunday. The smell of parrilla wafting through the air, inter tangled with the ever-present sound of tango. And chatter. Nothing you need to buy. Everything you need to...
Estados Unidos 465, C1101AAJ CABA, Argentina
The carne at this San Telmo restaurant is so succulent that the servers cut it with a spoon. Order the lomo cut, which is the Argentine version of filet mignon. 54/(11) 4361-5557. For the September, 2012 issue, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles