Collected by Jennifer Lee
Tennyson 133, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If anyone can claim the title to best chef in Mexico, it's Enrique Olvera. He takes ingredients that grow in the milpa (maize field) and transforms them into amazingly delicious and previously unknown dishes. Like a trio of...
Londres 247, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You can't go to Mexico City and not know who Frida Kahlo is. My friend suggested I read up on her before she comes up in conversation. Locals are very proud of their talented artist, Frida Kahlo. I didn't make it inside because there was a long...
55800 San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
This view is from the top of the "Moon Pyramid" in Teotihuacan looking out over a 2 kilometer stretch that's been excavated. It's a common misconception that the Aztecs built these structures, but they actually discovered and inhabited them...
2 de Abril, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
One of the traditions associated with Day of the Dead in Oaxaca is the creation of colorful sand tapestries. You'll find them all over the city throughout the week of the holiday, but in the plaza adjacent to La Soledad church, they set up some...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign