Collected by Kay Fosler
Carretera Cancún -Tulum Km 282, Puerto Juarez, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
If you like having fun while checking out the wonders of nature, Xplor is your place to be in Cancun. Here you can paddle through natural underground caves and then zip line above it all. On land, you can drive an ATV over a bridge, under a...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The Maya ruins of Tulum are already spectacular, but then you peek over the cliffs at one of the most beautiful beaches ever seen. It's no surprise that the Maya chose this spot for their city. Be sure to pack your swimsuit and some towels (maybe...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Just outside of Tulum, there are a bunch of cenotes that are a must-visit when your in the area. The water is super soft and is enjoyable to soak in when you want a break from the sun. We ended up going to the Gran Cenote but were told about...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019