Collected by Denise
Calle del Mercado 133, San Jerónimo, 16420 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The system of canals and chinampas (cultivated artificial islands fashioned from the area’s swampy soils) that has survived in the far-south neighborhood known as Xochilmilco once stretched all the way to the Centro. To this day, the...
Plaza San Jacinto 11, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Once a separate municipality, San Ángel—in the city’s south, nestled into its western foothills—is a leafy, genteel enclave whose relative isolation adds a soigné feel (for better or worse) you won’t find in...
Primera Sección del Bosque de Chapultepec S/N, San Miguel Chapultepec I Sección, 11580 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico
The magnificent Castillo de Chapultepec is surrounded by 1,695 acres of trees and wildlife on a high hill in the heart of Mexico City. I boarded the small tram in the middle of Chapultepec Park in downtown Mexico City, the former home of Mexican...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet