Mexico City: January
Collected by Diana Cava-Enriquez
Gral. Francisco Ramírez 12-14, Ampliación Daniel Garza, Amp Daniel Garza, 11840 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Though from Guadalajara (he never let friends forget), Pritzker Prize–winning architect Luis Barragán lived much of his life in Mexico City, where he designed and constructed this, his last residence, completed in 1948. A UNESCO World...
Av. Álvaro Obregón 64, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
For a chill and young atmosphere, indulge yourself with a few well-made martinis from the bar at Felix. By the end of the night I had more than two drinks and almost forgot that I was in Mexico City. If the check wasn't tallied in pesos I would...
The Museo de Arte Moderno or Museum of Modern Art is located in Chapultepec Park, Mexico City. The museum is part of the Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes and prepares exhibitions of national and international contemporary artists. The museum...
Calle Julio Verne 93, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Jules Basement hosts jazz nights every Tuesday. “Hidden” behind a refrigerator door of a taco joint in the Polanco neighborhood, it is the first speakeasy in Mexico City. Supposedly, the only way to access this very well known little secret is to...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum