Mexico City Favourites
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
Places I have been and loved in DF
Joaquin Garcia Icazbalceta 77, San Rafael, 06470 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Billed as Mexico City's first eco-friendly B&B, El Patio 77 is a charming, chic, and ultra-affordable accommodation in the neighborhood of San Rafael. Each of its rooms is named after a Mexican state and is decorated with handcrafts that...
Calle Isabel la Catolica 30, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hands down the best place to stay in Mexico City’s Centro Histórico is the aptly named Downtown. Located inside a restored 17th-century casona (mansion), the hotel shares its property with a select group of Mexican businesses,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter