Collected by Ann Colangelo
Calle Isabel la Catolica 30, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This shop, down a tiny sunny alley off a sidestreet in Colonia Roma (Córdoba 67 interior 7), is like many other Mexico City’s shops that support women’s crafts collective, but it’s slightly different in that it carefully...
Av. Álvaro Obregón 200, Roma Nte., 06700 Cuauhtemoc, CDMX, Mexico
Now based at several branded boutiques (including outposts in Roma, downtown, and posh Lomas de Chapultepec), and with a growing presence in some of the city’s smartest specialty shops, Mexican designer Carla Fernández has come into...
Av. Pdte. Masaryk 311, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Upscale Polanco's Presidente Masaryk, often described as Mexico City's Fifth Avenue, is chock-a-block with luxury brand name boutiques: Louis Vuitton, Cartier, and the like. If you're keen for goods of equivalent quality but with labels that may...
Av. Emilio Castelar 215, Polanco, Polanco III Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Designer Francisco Cancino is, like many of his contemporaries, interested in ushering in the new era of modern Mexican fashion, and he's acquired plenty of admirers in the process. Stop by his Polanco atelier for his women's clothing: all sleek...
Londres 161, Juárez, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If you love antiquing or if you're just searching for a Mexico City souvenir with a bit of history behind it, it's hard to imagine a more pleasant way to spend a Saturday morning in the capital than visiting Plaza de la Angel, a giant antique...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village