Collected by Ashley Bryant
Puebla 121, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
For libations in Colonia Roma, visit the cantina Salón Covadonga, where waiters in white shirts and bow ties serve up palomas, tequila drinks made with grapefruit soda. At this sprawling local institution, you’re just as likely to find old-timers...
Álvaro Obregón 64, Roma Norte, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
For a chill and young atmosphere, indulge yourself with a few well-made martinis from the bar at Felix. By the end of the night I had more than two drinks and almost forgot that I was in Mexico City. If the check wasn't tallied in pesos I would...
16 de Septiembre 82, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Fabulous art nouveau lobby of the Gran Hotel in Mexico City. This is an amazing interior located in an unexpected building in an unexpected city. It's a few blocks from the Zocalo. 16 de Septiembre 82, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys