Collected by Vicky Shum
Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
We stopped at this stall near the Zócalo because there were tons of people buzzing around it so we knew it must be something good. My non-Spanish speaking friend ran across the street and pantomimed to the vendor that he wanted one of whatever he...
55800 San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
While it's not in Mexico City proper, the sacred pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan is close enough–about 30 miles– for an easy day trip if you're interested in architecture, archaeology, and indigenous history. The site's primary...
Álvaro Obregón 64, Roma Norte, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
For a chill and young atmosphere, indulge yourself with a few well-made martinis from the bar at Felix. By the end of the night I had more than two drinks and almost forgot that I was in Mexico City. If the check wasn't tallied in pesos I would...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands