Collected by Aziza Ali
Calle Isabel la Catolica 30, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
What began with Azul y Oro—chef Ricardo Muñoz Zurita’s high-end university “refectory”—is now a multi-restaurant group famed for an almost museum-like reverence for traditional Mexican cooking in all its...
Bahia del Espiritu santo 21 Local 2, Anáhuac I Secc., Anáhuac I Secc, 11320 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico
There are multiple outposts of the popular pozoleria La Casa de Toño all over Mexico City, but only a few of them are open 24 hours, including this one in the Zona Rosa neighborhood. Whether you've worked up an appetite dancing or need to soak up...
Calle Amberes 18, Juárez, 06600 Cuauhtémoc, CDMX, Mexico
Though Papi Fun Bar is small and seemingly unimpressive compared to some of its trendy neighbors, this venue is super popular thanks to its Hermanas Vampiro (Vampire Sisters) drag show. Expect pop, kitsch, camp, and lots of gold lamé.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free