Collected by Maeve Majali
Ignacio Allende, s/n, Coyoácan, Del Carmen, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mercado de Coyoacán, located in southwest Mexico City, has an orderly beauty and a sleepy country market vibe. The produce vendors exhibit ingredients that you won't see at most restaurants: piles of mamey—which resemble oblong cantaloupes and...
C. Tacuba 1, Cuauhtémoc, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico City's Palacio de Correos, the capital's main post office, dates from the days of President Porfirio Diaz, who inaugurated it in 1907. The design is an eclectic mix of styles, with Moorish, Spanish and Venetian Renaissance, Neoclassical and...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village