Collected by Jared Wahkinney
Antiguo Canal Cuemanco, Pista Olímpica Virgilio Uribe, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
At the south end of Mexico City lie the floating gardens of Xochimilco. These waterways date from the time of the Aztecs and are great if you suddenly feel overwhelmed by craziness of a big city. To avoid the crowds, gather a couple of friends and...
Oregon 752, Local J, Benito Juarez, Colonia del Valle Centro, Col del Valle Centro, 03100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If you've never eaten a taco in Mexico, then perhaps you think, "Well, a taco is a taco is a taco." Not so, as you'll find out if you swing by Tacos Joven for an order of their tacos en canasta ("tacos in a basket"). Since 1971, this fast-food...
Av Oaxaca 87, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
As its name suggests, gin is the spirit of choice at this cocktail bar, which is inspired in every way by all things "across the pond." Mixologists and servers in button-down Oxford shirts prepare and deliver—what else?—gin and tonics in a setting...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign