Collected by Jared Wahkinney
Antiguo Canal Cuemanco, Pista Olímpica Virgilio Uribe, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
At the south end of Mexico City lie the floating gardens of Xochimilco. These waterways date from the time of the Aztecs and are great if you suddenly feel overwhelmed by craziness of a big city. To avoid the crowds, gather a couple of friends and...
Oregon 752, Local J, Benito Juarez, Colonia del Valle Centro, Col del Valle Centro, 03100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If you've never eaten a taco in Mexico, then perhaps you think, "Well, a taco is a taco is a taco." Not so, as you'll find out if you swing by Tacos Joven for an order of their tacos en canasta ("tacos in a basket"). Since 1971, this fast-food...
Av Oaxaca 87, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
As its name suggests, gin is the spirit of choice at this cocktail bar, which is inspired in every way by all things "across the pond." Mixologists and servers in button-down Oxford shirts prepare and deliver—what else?—gin and tonics in a setting...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village