Collected by AFAR Explorer
Plaza de la Constitución S/N, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06066 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico's Palacio Nacional (National Palace) is full of history, both inside and out. The site itself dates back to the age of the Aztecs, with some of the building materials literally as old as Montezuma. It's a grand building, both in scale and...
Londres 247, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You can't go to Mexico City and not know who Frida Kahlo is. My friend suggested I read up on her before she comes up in conversation. Locals are very proud of their talented artist, Frida Kahlo. I didn't make it inside because there was a long...
Blvd. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 303, Granada, 11520 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You used to have to be both adventurous and patient if you wanted to see the holdings of Jumex, one of Mexico's juice and canned good producers; its art gallery was beyond city limits and required a taxi or a combination of Metro and bus rides to...
Y GANDHI, Paseo de la Reforma S/N, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign