Collected by Greg Miller
Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Built in the 18th Century, the Chapultepec Castle has been through different times a summer palace, an imperial residence and a military academy. Today it hosts the Museo Nacional de Historia (National History Museum). Among its collection you can...
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico City is often depicted—and not incorrectly—as a capital city teeming with buildings, people, and cars. It also, though, has a surprising number of green spaces and parks, the most expansive of which is Bosque de Chapultepec, right on the...
Y GANDHI, Paseo de la Reforma S/N, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Paseo de la Reforma & Calzada Gandhi S/N, Chapultepec Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Housed in a 1964 structure whose modern lines and central fountain greatly complement what's on view, this anthropology museum is a repository of the most important pre-Hispanic treasures modern Mexico has discovered. The works are...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles