Collected by Greg Miller
Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Built in the 18th Century, the Chapultepec Castle has been through different times a summer palace, an imperial residence and a military academy. Today it hosts the Museo Nacional de Historia (National History Museum). Among its collection you can...
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico City is often depicted—and not incorrectly—as a capital city teeming with buildings, people, and cars. It also, though, has a surprising number of green spaces and parks, the most expansive of which is Bosque de Chapultepec, right on the...
Y GANDHI, Paseo de la Reforma S/N, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Paseo de la Reforma & Calzada Gandhi S/N, Chapultepec Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Housed in a 1964 structure whose modern lines and central fountain greatly complement what's on view, this anthropology museum is a repository of the most important pre-Hispanic treasures modern Mexico has discovered. The works are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter