Collected by Simon Couture
Calle de Motolinia 20, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico City's Centro Histórico has some fine bars, clubs, restaurants, and hotels where you can enjoy a copa or a cocktail, but if you're looking for a side of good jazz to go along with your drink, then, the place is Zinco. Housed inside the...
Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas 43, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Sitting at a table in the middle of a huge Cantina in Plaza de Garibaldi, it finally hit me. There are two kinds of men in Mexico City: Mariachis and those who wish they were Mariachis. I’d heard stories about the Plaza earlier during the day but...
Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, 06000 Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
A long layover in an exciting city, like Mexico City, can actually become an unanticipated highlight of your trip. I had a long layover in Mexico City, but the flight got there early in the morning and I went ahead and had a cab drop me off at the...
Londres 247, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You can't go to Mexico City and not know who Frida Kahlo is. My friend suggested I read up on her before she comes up in conversation. Locals are very proud of their talented artist, Frida Kahlo. I didn't make it inside because there was a long...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign