Collected by Judy Nam
S/N, Balderas, Colonia Centro, Centro, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
La Ciudadela has been the go-to market for handcrafts for nearly 50 years, and it features crafts and handmade objects from all over Mexico. Expect to find everything from textiles (blankets, tablecloths, and hand-embroidered clothing) to...
Av. Pdte. Masaryk 407, Polanco, Polanco III Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Like nearby Pujol, Biko, which is not even a block from Hotel Las Alcobas, has been on the World's Best Restaurants List for the past three years. Currently ranked #37, the kitchen, headed by two Catalan chefs, features dishes influenced by both ...
Tennyson 133, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If anyone can claim the title to best chef in Mexico, it's Enrique Olvera. He takes ingredients that grow in the milpa (maize field) and transforms them into amazingly delicious and previously unknown dishes. Like a trio of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign