Collected by Giulia
La Gloria, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
If you're not a fan of huge resorts and big hotels, Isla Mujeres is the perfect getaway from Cancun. Just catch the ferry to the island located 13km to the northeast of Cancun. The ferry ride in itself is enjoyable, as you float over shallow reefs...
Blvd. Kukulcan 19, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Delphines Public Beach, the first beach on the strip, offers a wide swath of cool white sand and fresh blue sea to explore. This is a great place to sit in the shade of your own palapa, watch the water change colors, and cool off with a romp in...
Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Look out Las Vegas, Coco Bongo is in town. This wild dance club, in the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone, is packed with live shows—everything from faux Queen or Madonna to bar-top conga lines and airborne acrobats. Make sure to bring your dancing...
Boulevard Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Cancun has two distinct beach "zones," one on the northern side, one on the eastern side. Those on the northern side tend to be less intensely aquamarine in color but calmer and shallower, better for families traveling with kids. Beaches on the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico