Collected by Giulia
La Gloria, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
If you're not a fan of huge resorts and big hotels, Isla Mujeres is the perfect getaway from Cancun. Just catch the ferry to the island located 13km to the northeast of Cancun. The ferry ride in itself is enjoyable, as you float over shallow reefs...
Carretera Federal & Cancún - Chetumal Km 230 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Blvd. Kukulcan 19, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Delphines Public Beach, the first beach on the strip, offers a wide swath of cool white sand and fresh blue sea to explore. This is a great place to sit in the shade of your own palapa, watch the water change colors, and cool off with a romp in...
Boulevard Kukulcan Km. 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Look out Las Vegas, Coco Bongo is in town. This wild dance club, in the heart of Cancun’s hotel zone, is packed with live shows—everything from faux Queen or Madonna to bar-top conga lines and airborne acrobats. Make sure to bring your dancing...
Boulevard Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Cancun has two distinct beach "zones," one on the northern side, one on the eastern side. Those on the northern side tend to be less intensely aquamarine in color but calmer and shallower, better for families traveling with kids. Beaches on the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free