Collected by Mollie Barnes
Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Under the waters of Cancun's coast, hundreds of statues are on display. Part unique art display and part artificial reef habitat, it's an environmentally friendly addition to the beach city. The Cancun Underwater Museum is best enjoyed on a...
Blvd. Kukulcan 5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
For hundreds of years, Mexico’s ancient cultures have employed the temazcál, a purifying steam bath intended to heal the body and cleanse the mind and soul. Unlike steam baths or sweat lodges of other indigenous cultures, the temazcál was used...
Benito Juárez, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
I learned a great deal in Mexico: 1) 30 SPF does not cut it. 2) 50 SPF does not cut it. And 3) Aloe vera, cold shower, aloe vera, cold shower. Luckily for me, I also learned the best way to get your mind off of pain is delicious food, and freshly...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers