Collected by Todd Rosenblatt
55800 San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
While it's not in Mexico City proper, the sacred pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan is close enough–about 30 miles– for an easy day trip if you're interested in architecture, archaeology, and indigenous history. The site's primary...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Casa Ninamu is a cobalt-blue, open-air jungle villa, complete with infinity pool and rooftop sleeping lounge, that sits on a virtually private beach cove. The owners will happily hook you up with the best guides and plan private dinners. From...
Calle St. Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez No. 14, Deportiva, 63732 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
With many trails unmarked, it’s wise to explore the jungle and remote shoreline by guided horseback. One of the bilingual cowboys at Mi Chaparrita will help you find the best beaches and ocean vistas. Make the climb up Monkey Mountain for...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos