Collected by Todd Rosenblatt
55800 San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico
While it's not in Mexico City proper, the sacred pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan is close enough–about 30 miles– for an easy day trip if you're interested in architecture, archaeology, and indigenous history. The site's primary...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to old Mayan Ruins is a must when you are vacationing in Tulum. It's a perfect trip to sneak in some history and activity without too much effort and without loosing sight of ocean and the beach. Being built in 13th century Tulum Ruins...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Casa Ninamu is a cobalt-blue, open-air jungle villa, complete with infinity pool and rooftop sleeping lounge, that sits on a virtually private beach cove. The owners will happily hook you up with the best guides and plan private dinners. From...
Calle St. Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez No. 14, Deportiva, 63732 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
With many trails unmarked, it’s wise to explore the jungle and remote shoreline by guided horseback. One of the bilingual cowboys at Mi Chaparrita will help you find the best beaches and ocean vistas. Make the climb up Monkey Mountain for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now