Collected by Yuri Aurich
Colima 145, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
It's a somewhat awkwardly named museum, but Museo del Objeto del Objeto, has a charming, fascinating collection that tells the history of modern Mexico through both extraordinary and everyday objects it has made and used. Though it has a solid...
Aristóteles 8, Polanco Chapultepec, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico
Tienda MAP, the Museo de Arte Popular store, offers folk art from from different regions of Mexico. You’ll find a typical hand-woven shawl from Estado de México, huichol bracelets made in San Luis Potosí, or even maque from Michoacán. In total,...
Lázaro Cárdenas, Tlatelolco, 06900 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Tlatelolco, the area where you'll find the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, is full of significant architecture, spanning centuries that represent three distinct time periods: the Pre-Hispanic, the colonial, and modern-day. The oldest structure here is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked