Collected by Yuri Aurich
Colima 145, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
It's a somewhat awkwardly named museum, but Museo del Objeto del Objeto, has a charming, fascinating collection that tells the history of modern Mexico through both extraordinary and everyday objects it has made and used. Though it has a solid...
Aristóteles 8, Polanco Chapultepec, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico
Tienda MAP, the Museo de Arte Popular store, offers folk art from from different regions of Mexico. You’ll find a typical hand-woven shawl from Estado de México, huichol bracelets made in San Luis Potosí, or even maque from Michoacán. In total,...
Lázaro Cárdenas, Tlatelolco, 06900 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Tlatelolco, the area where you'll find the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, is full of significant architecture, spanning centuries that represent three distinct time periods: the Pre-Hispanic, the colonial, and modern-day. The oldest structure here is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles