Collected by Judith Wagonfeld
Sites in Mexico City
Culiacan 6, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This wonderful bed and breakfast located in Condesa is a great place to spend your time in Mexico City. The staff, especially Victor and Ernesto, is extremely helpful and friendly and will provide you with site recommendations, safe taxis and a...
Av. Veracruz 102, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexican hotelier Grupo Habita turned the shell of a 1928 French neoclassical mansion into a wholly contemporary property, CONDESAdf, which immediately became the standard for boutique hotels in Mexico City when it opened to rave reviews...
Via Morelos 272, Sta Maria Tulpetlac, 55400 Ecatepec de Morelos, Méx., Mexico
Mexico City has a colorful legacy of art and architecture. Today, museum buildings are often impressive landmarks on their own. Here's a place where art and design align. In November, the Coleccion Jumex debuts a new 71,000-square-foot, zigzagging...
General Francisco Ramírez 12-14, Ampliación Daniel Garza, 11840 Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX, Mexico
Luis Barragán was the preeminent modernist Mexican architect. Sometimes characterized as the Frank Lloyd Wright of Mexico, he was the second winner of the Pritzker Prize. Active in Mexico City and Guadalajara, there are a number of significant...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years