Collected by Allison Russell
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Just about a 5 minute walk from the Amansala resort in Tulum, Mexico there is a great restaurant/coffeeshop/juice bar that overlooks the beach. They have great coffee but my favorite treat was the Pink Flamingo which was watermelon juice, basil...
Unnamed Rd, Quintana Roo, Mexico
There’s a quiet fish shack tucked away in Soliman Bay, 15 minutes north of Casa de las Olas, known by locals as Chamico’s. The idyllic setting seems almost too good to be true. The cerulean blue waters sparkle from the light of the sun, and picnic...
Carretera Tulum Boca Paila 7.6Km, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Hartwood prides itself on having no menu; instead, there are daily options based on whatever is available from nearby ranches and farms. Of course, that means locally sourced ingredients only, in the service of innovative, Mexican-inspired dishes....
Av. Tulum 879, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Eating in Tulum's Pueblo is a more inexpensive way to load up on calories and enjoy some authentic Mexican cuisine. El Camello Jr, is a seafood restaurant located at the far south end of the main highway that runs through Tulum. It is a decent...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter