Collected by Prudence Chan
Galería Doce, San Ángel, Mexico Distrito Federal, 01000, Amargura 12, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
My friend’s mother, Teresa Creel, paints these astonishingretablosof gold-plated Guadalupe virgins. They’re incredibly ornate, very Mexican and beautiful. 12 Amargura 52/55-5616-2040 As told to Nathalie Jordi. This story appeared in the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village