Collected by Jen
Calle 5 Sur 37, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
While the island of Cozumel in Mexico is nothing to write home about, what surrounds it is! The waters are crystal clear and teaming with life, go diving during bull shark season, swimming with these amazing creatures is a must!
Plaza San Jacinto 11, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Once a separate municipality, San Ángel—in the city’s south, nestled into its western foothills—is a leafy, genteel enclave whose relative isolation adds a soigné feel (for better or worse) you won’t find in...
Culiacan 6, Hipódromo, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This wonderful bed and breakfast located in Condesa is a great place to spend your time in Mexico City. The staff, especially Victor and Ernesto, is extremely helpful and friendly and will provide you with site recommendations, safe taxis and a...
Calle López, 55755 Méx., Mexico
Mexico City is a sprawling, rambunctious, unapologetically messy city, sometimes intimidating, always surprising. Everyone who loves food know that some of the best, most memorable street food in the world can be found here. On Calle Lopez, near...
Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
We were lost one evening in Merida while driving to our hotel, and ended up in a quiet residential neighbourhood. There was a street cart parked at a junction and many residents came out of their houses to buy bags of churros, so of course we...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now