Collected by Jaimee Dawne
Playa Xcalacoco Frac 7, Riviera Maya, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
The Viceroy Riviera Maya is a 41- villa resort set on the sugary-white-sand beach along the Riviera Maya. Surrounded by a lush jungle ambiance dotted with dense with ferns, palms and guava trees, it offers a luxurious retreat for guests 16 and...
Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila Km.10, Zona Hotelera, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Be Tulum describes itself as a resort, but with 64 rooms and a no-child-under-12 policy, the property feels considerably more intimate than its name and marketing might suggest. The hotel enjoys beachfront status, with powdered-sugar...
Carretera Cancún-Tulum KM 51, Punta Maroma, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Belmond Maroma is a secluded, luxurious hideaway on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, with the turquoise Caribbean to one side and 200 acres of protected jungle on the other. It has the widest beaches in the Riviera Maya, rooms that reflect the colors...
Paseo Punta Ixtapa S/N, Zona Hotelera II, 40880 Ixtapa, Gro., Mexico
Built into the side of a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Capella Ixtapa is a luxurious resort hotel with 59 rooms, all suites with ocean-facing views. As might be expected, accommodations are generous in size, with each guestroom featuring a...
Carretera Federal 200, Km 82, Costalegre, 48850 Quémaro, Jal., Mexico
Las Alamandas is a colorful, comfortable hotel with just 16 suites located on Mexico's Costalegre, or “Happy Coast.” Rooms here are spacious, comfortable, and bright, suffused with natural sunlight washing over the vivid colors of the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico