Collected by Ross Guttler
Av Mexico 5843, La Noria, 16030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Art patroness and businesswoman Dolores Olmedo Patiño lived at this Xochimilco area estate that became a museum in the 1990s. An impressive ode to Mexican identity, the MDO features a wowza collection of Riveras, and Kahlos, alongside...
Calle Primera Pte. 103, Centro, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
It's easy to head to a beach town and get stuck at all the typico backpacker bars hawking a different 'night' every day of the week: ladies' night; free shots night; you name it, it's been done. Casa Babylon easily stands apart from that well-worn...
Benito Juárez 9, Rinconada, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Local celebrity Gina Machorro will take you on a walking tour through Puerto to learn about the local history, the indigenous Mixteca culture, the black-African roots of Puerto, economic background, fishing, religion, agriculture, culture,...
Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
The natural fresh-water springs at Hierve el Agua were incredible (and cold!). The water is very high in calcium carbonate, and the minerals have formed these natural pools and crazy waterfall-like rock formations. The dusty road was somewhat...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum