Collected by Nancy Peralta
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Cool village and beach for activity and relaxation. Join surfers, paddle boarders, swimmers, beach combers and sunbathers for watersports and local fare. Have your pick of roaming shrimp kebobs, donuts (yes, donuts!) and local jewelry, fashions...
Malecón, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The Malecon boardwalk is a popular activity for both tourists and locals in PV. You can enjoy the local street foods, arts, and crafts here. Along the way, you will stumble upon larger than life statues such as the one above. I came upon this...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 556, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Here's the view from the Cheeky Monkey which overlooks the gorgeous Banderas Bay. With ice-cold beers and margaritas only a dollar, it's the perfect place to contemplate life. With or without your friends. Enjoy! The people climb the sculpture in...
Calle Juárez 122, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
I love watching sunsets in Puerta Vallarta! Here, the river runs into the ocean: kids play in the river while surfers and swimmers bob up and down on glowing orange waves. Nearby, there are theatrical street shows, a market, lots of shops and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign