Collected by Patti Finkle- Sharp
Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo 700, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Vallarta's zoo, El Zoológico de Vallarta, is home to more than 700 animals—exotic bird and reptile species among them. Look for colorful flamingos and toucans, which aren't shy in front of cameras. Feeding and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys