Collected by Tina Higgins
México 200, Nayarit, Mexico
The Marietas Islands offer a great getaway with clear waters, abundant sea life, and great places for Snorkelling and Stand Up Paddle Boarding. If you catch the tides just right you can even snorkel through a cave to visit the crystal clear waters...
Ave El Anclote 200, 63734 Punta de Mita, Nay., Mexico
We paddle boarded just off the Marieta Islands on a gorgeous day that provided for very warm water amidst gentle waves. This was my first time paddle boarding in the ocean in a less controlled environment. I totally recommend visiting the Marieta...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village