Collected by Tina Higgins
México 200, Nayarit, Mexico
The Marietas Islands offer a great getaway with clear waters, abundant sea life, and great places for Snorkelling and Stand Up Paddle Boarding. If you catch the tides just right you can even snorkel through a cave to visit the crystal clear waters...
Ave El Anclote 200, 63734 Punta de Mita, Nay., Mexico
We paddle boarded just off the Marieta Islands on a gorgeous day that provided for very warm water amidst gentle waves. This was my first time paddle boarding in the ocean in a less controlled environment. I totally recommend visiting the Marieta...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers