Collected by Rylee Pirson
playa Zipolite, Avenida Principal, Oax., Mexico
on a sleepy coast in Oaxaca you'll find beachside town of zipolite. beautiful beach lined with thatched hut palapas and a few newer stylish cabana places. cheap, mellow, great place to be in the moment. hammocks available to with lockers in most...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
Amanalco de Becerra, Méx., Mexico
I am not a frequent hiker, but I have friends that once in a while take me on their expeditions. To this day, one of my favorites has to be the walk through Corral de Piedra, a short drive away from downtown Valle de Bravo. A lush forest of fir...
Carretera Federal Cancún-Tulum. Km 124, Jacinto Pat, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
This cenote’s name, which means “Two Eyes” in Spanish, refers to its two separate pools that lead into a large cavern of incredibly clear water. At more than 40 miles long, Dos Ojos is the largest underwater cave system in the...
Domicilio Conocido Areponapuchi Km. 623, 33435 Areponapuchi, Chih., Mexico
From the blackness of night, with no depth to anything, the first rays of morning light over Mexico’s Copper Canyon are a revelation. They play with the rocks, painting them dark blue, pink, orange and golden yellow, a moving canvass without...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet